Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with words...and on Thursday!)

So it was made known to me while I was home last week that there are more than just four or five people that read my blog! YAY! I had no idea that there are people out there who stop that I didn't know about. (Hi Chris! Hi Meg! Hi anyone else I don't know about!) Shame on you for not leaving comments! ha ha ha. just kidding...kinda! ;)


It was also made known to me that Wordless Wednesdays are a favorite. So without further adieu I will do my best to bring them back...








Oh and how can I forget?!!? We have scheduled the c-section for Baby and she/he will make her/his debut on November 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok Ok I'll post. And by the way, you are incredibly lucky I did not steal that little boy. There was still room for him in my suitcase. Hope big boy bed transition is going better. Give him a kiss from Aunt Meg...

theevansfamily said...

Well let me know when you get settled in Chicago and want to come visit. You can have him to yourself for a weekend and Daniel and I will escape! :o)

Was great to see you, although certainly not a long enough visit. It never is though.

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, that photo of Joey and Grandpa... makes tears spring to my eyes. Those are the kinds of photos to cherish, friend. Great!

He's growing up so fast (Joey, not your dad, just to clarify).

Can't wait to meet #2!