Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Beginnings

So last weekend Daniel and I spent the weekend in Fredericksburg. Before I go any farther...I LOVE this place! I had never been there before but we had such an amazing weekend that I never wanted to leave. We're totally going to have to go back.

Anyway, we spent the weekend in Fredericksburg because some dear friends of ours were getting married. Daniel was the best man and we decided to make a weekend out of it. The weekened was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful.












While we were celebrating the new beginnings of the Flores family, Tater Bug (our Boxer) was home celebrating new beginnings of her own by giving birth to seven Boxer/Lab (AKA Blab) puppies. We are blessed with amazing neighbors that were with her through the entire birth process and took great care of her.








All in all we are happy to have so many new beginnings to celebrate...









...anyone want a puppy?!?!?!!? :o)

3 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Man, is that a STINKIN' CUTE baby!!!


We loved seeing y'all. It really was nice.

Hugs,
GfG

You are sending me photos, right? :-)

cajungal01 said...

PRECIOUS! I am so glad that y'all had a great weekend, sounds like tons of fun.
I love all of the photos. :0)

The puppies are stinkin' cute! I did think "AWWW...I want one!" But really...no. Really. No. Boxer, Lab. Neither small. My dog is huge. I don't need another dog. Really. No. (can you tell I am also convincing myself?)
:0)
~robin

Grateful for Grace said...

Hey, girlie!
I've just TAGGED you on my blog! Check it out.

love ya!