Monday, September 1, 2008

Wow, we are blessed!

We had a BBQ yesterday in celebration of Joey's birthday and I can't tell you how loved we felt. We were surrounded by lots and LOTS of family, friends and neighbors (and many more who wanted to come but couldn't) and I really think it was one of the best days of my life. Lots of great food, conversations, fun, and photo opps. Joey made out with some pretty cool stuff. Mom's favorites are a beautiful silver train piggy-bank, a new red wagon (what little boy doesn't need a little red wagon?!?) and a gift card to have his one-year portraits taken. Some of Joey's favorites are a baseball/t-ball music toy and some really cool Baby Einstein music books. I took over 150 pictures yesterday and can't post them all but here are some of my favs!















3 comments:

Unknown said...

How Fun! Happy Birthday Joey!

Grateful for Grace said...

I was wondering when I was going to get to see photos of the party I hated missing!

I'm so glad it was fun. and special. and wonderful.

You deserve it.

Kat, I'm so proud of you for being a stay at home mom. Even though you are giving up a lot by doing so. Your sacrifice will be rewarded. I *know* it.

HUGS o'plenty!

cajungal01 said...

YEA! Looks like a blast and you got some FAB photos! I can already see the SB pages! ;0) I'm so glad he had fun and y'all got to feel how blessed and loved y'all are.
:0)
~robin