So as you know I am alone (or at least void of any real communication/adult interaction) pretty much all day and most of the evening. Therefore, my TV is often on (usually the Food Network). Joey never EVER pays attention to it. A couple of times I've tried to sit down with him and watch Sesame Street for some quiet time but it never holds or captures his attention. Until...6:30 rolls around. My child LOVES Wheel of Fortune. I'm sure it's a combination of the bright colors spinning, the letters dinging, and everyone clapping but he will sit and watch the entire show (only wiggling on commericals). Sometimes he'll even stand at the TV. I find it hysterical. He claps along and gets SO excited when he hears the wheel spin. It's adorable...of course! So...here's my little munchkin getting a jump start on learning his ABC's!

Friday Things #599
2 days ago
2 comments:
That is FABULOUS! How adorable!
:0)
Ok, that's hilarious. I'm sure his first word will be "vowel" or "Vanna". :-)
Post a Comment