Well, we were home at midnight last night but I was just too darn tired to post. We were in the hospital for just about 9 hours. Daniel has a kidney stone that still had not passed. It has moved from where it was on Friday (a good thing) and is small as far as kidney stones go (another good thing) and is very close to the end of the line which means he should pass it soon (a third good thing...we're praying it passes today). They gave him some different pain meds since the ones they gave him Friday weren't helping. So far, so good. So...we'll see how he does today. He's still sleeping (just before 8am) but when he was up earlier he said the pain was starting to come back. He can't take any meds until about 1030 so I'm hoping things will pass by then.
Much thanks to Robin for taking Joey yesterday. You made my life SO much easier. I'm sure he had much more fun at your house chasing after Eli and the kiddos than he would have stuck in his stroller all that time. Thank you so much for being that somebody I can go to in an emergency. Love ya!
Friday Things #599
2 days ago
2 comments:
Praises for all the good things. We will praying that he passes it wuickly with little pain.
Much Love
oh!! When Paul had one he thought he would rather die!
Glad to hear it's over.
We love y'all!~
Post a Comment