Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Tale of Two Babies: Day 2

Ok so I know that I have some self-confidence "things" to work through. I mean, who doesn't? (And if you don't can you tell me how?) but I think I seriously under-estimated myself when it came to taking care of kiddos. Would I call taking care of two grumpy babies easy? No. Do I like kiddos being semi-sick and teething at the same time? No. Did I give myself credit that I can totally do this? No. Now it hasn't been a piece of cake but it's totally been manageable. I CAN do this! I'm seriously thinking I was born to do this. We read, we danced, we cried, we hugged, we napped, we (ok I) even cleaned. We had our share of everyone crying at once but we worked through it and in the end everyone got what they wanted or needed. Two hands...two babies...under control. Now I wonder what will happen when we throw baby #3 in the mix... ;)

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

heeee heee! You're funny.
I'm glad you're in the zone, friend. That's an answer to prayer, right? yea God! I'm sure it will be just fine when R comes too. Just no more errands. Ü Have you found that stroller yet?
Please post pics!!
love ya!