Well, now that he's three days away from turning 7 months old, I thought I'd post some of Joey's 6 month pictures. Thank you to my dear friend GfG for taking them for us. They are AWESOME!
That is one naked baby. I saw him yesterday, with clothes, and he was such a sweet boy. Handsome fella, even if he looks like his father. God Bless, Paul
I am a Mama of three adorable little boys who spends my days changing diapers, cleaning house and attempting to laugh at every little thing my husband does because he THINKS he's funny! He may not be the long-haired helecopter riding Rockstar I fell in love with at summer camp, but he still rocks my world.
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
GORGEOUS! I love em'!
:0)
hey...I need you to call me.
:0)
~robin
Man, that's a cute baby! Especially like the one that shows his brilliance in signing 'mama'! he's a genius!
hugs,
GfG
That is one naked baby. I saw him yesterday, with clothes, and he was such a sweet boy. Handsome fella, even if he looks like his father. God Bless, Paul
Thanks PB!! Can't wait to see my sweet boy playing with your sweet boy!
Post a Comment