LOOK at what I found on the threshold of my front door as I opened it yesterday to walk B home!!!!
Now I can do spiders and bugs. Big nasty scorpions, no! So I did what anyone would do. I slammed the door on it! And when that didn't work I scooped up both babies and ran across the street (all three of us barefoot) beeseaching the help of B's older brother, L. (I think my exact words were, "I need a man!" lol.) Luckily, L and his shoe came to our rescue! Thanks L!

(Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. I didn't want to run back in for my camera so the cell phone had to do!)
2 comments:
omg. i seriously would have freaked. I squished a scorpion with my flip flop back at summer camp in like...2nd grade. I don't think I am so brave anymore.
Yuck. They are scary. Get a bug man to your home pronto!
Post a Comment