Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Shop Ladies!

Hi everyone! Please hop over to my friend GfG's blog. She lost her mom a year ago on Sunday and has found an awesome and super-fun way to honor her memory. I knew her mom as a camp nurse and friend. She was kind and compassionate, yet no-nonsense and down-to-business when appropriate (who wouldn't be when you're dolling out psychotropic meds to crazy kids!?!). She always had a kind word to share and I kind of thought of her as my mom-away-from-mom when I was at camp. She still is sorely missed.

So..if you're up for a shoe-shopping trip on Saturday (yes, I know that Saturday is the 24th and not the 25th) please let me know. We can carpool from my house and I'm thinking of meeting around 2:00. Kind of a girl's (plus Joey) day out. I'm thinking we can head to The Forum or North Star (I'm not exactly a shoe expert so someone can point me in the right direction on where to shop!). Hope to see you Saturday! If you don't live here and can't shop with us, go buy some shoes anyway! :o)

2 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you're going to join in the fun!!! I can't wait to see all the shoes people buy! My mom would think this was hilarious!

much love,
GfG

Grateful for Grace said...

BTW, your blog looks fabulous!