...and I figured the best way to update would be with pictures.
First (quite a few weeks ago) we upgraded Joey from his infant carrier to a big-boy carseat. I did a lot of reading and thanks to a recommendation from a friend we decided on this bad boy. Joey can sit in the harness until 65 pounds and then in the booster up to 100 pounds. This guy's in for the long haul!!
Old seat
New big-boy seat visiting Santa's Ranch
We also took Joey this week to get his first hair cut. I knew it needed to be done. Really, I did. But when we got there I did not do as well as I'd hoped. I was SAD. No more beautiful locks of baby hair for Mama to run her fingers through. Just one more sign of him growing up and not being a baby anymore. Am I going to feel this way for the rest of his life?!?! Anyway, he's quite handsome with his new haircut and I think he REALLY looks like his Daddy now!
.
On another note, I found a great play place for little ones. It's called PartyStation. I don't know if you have one in your area but if you do and you have "lil's" it's a great (relaxing) place to play!
As far as a job with the church goes, I'm still in limbo. Due to the death of our priest and some other things I haven't been able to meet with the ladies yet. Hopefully I'll hear back from them on Monday and can make some arrangements to get that meeting taken care of. Thanks for your prayers.
And on one last note...21 days from now I'll be sitting poolside on a cruise ship floating all of my worries away. :o)
2 comments:
BOTH of my kiddos have that same carseat! We love it! YEA! :0)
I love his new haircut and all of the new updates.
Thanks for catching me up!
:0)
He's gettting soooo big!! His haircut is darling. I'm proud of you, I mean him!
I'm sure you can hear your cruise ship calling your name!! We'll have fun with Joey.
love ya!
GfG
Post a Comment