Friday, July 11, 2008

????

Digital Scrapbookers...

Where do you print your 12x12s? Costco is the only place I can find locally and they charge $3/sheet. I have WAY too many to print to pay $3 per page. Has anyone tried anything like http://www.scrappingsimply.com/? Or do you know anyone who could give me any recommendations? I'm trying to get Joey's book caught up by his birthday and I have over 100 pages to print. Any help is appreciated. TIA!

ETA--Ok It looks like I won't find them much cheaper than Costco. I'll still welcome any printing help.

3 comments:

cajungal01 said...

Here's the catch...do Costco BUT do a 12x36 sheet! You can then do THREE layouts for $5.00. That means it's only $1.67 or so per layout. Much better.
If you need help, we can chat about it on Tuesday.
:0)
hugs to ya'!

Grateful for Grace said...

Man, that cajungal01 is pretty smart! I was also going to suggest online ones. I think you can get them for .99 each, but not as good a quality as Costco. You upload them and then they mail them to you. Google it. I know one or two companies mail you free samples of a layout.

Sigh. Did you say 'caught up'?? Sigh. What.ever.

Unknown said...

HAHA I would so LOVE to get caught up!!! Good Luck with that.