I feel your pain. I did this last week. In the Wal-mart parking lot. I'm confident someone found it and kept it. I searched the parking lot twice and went to Lost&Found three times. Had to switch to a new phone. Thankfully, Dh had his old one from SR. Is it gone forever? love ya!
i think it's gone forever. we called it before church and heard it faintly ringing but were running late (of course) and didn't stop to look for it. spent all day searching the house, looking through trash, etc. can't find it and the battery is dead so it won't ring. i'm afraid it was on the top of my car or my bumper and fell off on I35 on our way to church or something.
I am a Mama of three adorable little boys who spends my days changing diapers, cleaning house and attempting to laugh at every little thing my husband does because he THINKS he's funny! He may not be the long-haired helecopter riding Rockstar I fell in love with at summer camp, but he still rocks my world.
3 comments:
interesting...my Sista' recently lost her cell phone too! It's a conspiracy!
;0)
hope you find it soon
I feel your pain. I did this last week. In the Wal-mart parking lot. I'm confident someone found it and kept it. I searched the parking lot twice and went to Lost&Found three times. Had to switch to a new phone. Thankfully, Dh had his old one from SR.
Is it gone forever?
love ya!
i think it's gone forever. we called it before church and heard it faintly ringing but were running late (of course) and didn't stop to look for it. spent all day searching the house, looking through trash, etc. can't find it and the battery is dead so it won't ring. i'm afraid it was on the top of my car or my bumper and fell off on I35 on our way to church or something.
Post a Comment