Ironically, about a half an hour after I decided to go with this and not pursue the job at USAA any more I got an email from USAA saying the position I had been considered for had been filled. Funny how I make a decision (not to take the USAA job) and am at peace with it and then turn around and don't really have a choice regarding the decision I just made! I'm SO glad things have worked out the way they have.
On another note we finally started Joey on cereal. The first few times he loved it and gobbled a ton of it up. Today he was a little more impatient and didn't eat as much. Slowly but surely I know he'll get the hang of it. Here are some pictures for your visual entertainment!
1 comment:
Oh, Kat!
I'm so glad that God answered your prayers in this manner!!
Yea!
love ya!
Post a Comment